COLLECT ART CARDS, GET ETHER PRIZES!

---

  TOTAL CARD TYPES

---

  TOTAL CARDS ISSUED

---

  PRIZE POOL (ETH)


What is ether-arts?

WHAT IS ETHER-ARTS?

Ether-Arts  is a new blockchain rewards game involving the collecting of Art-cards. The purchase of these Art-cards automatically qualifies the buyer for participation in a periodic Ethereum lottery, to be drawn on the 5th, 15th & 25th of each and every month. On those days, two cards will be drawn from an external oracle generator. Those lucky enough to possess one or both of the cards drawn, wins a share of The Ethereum prize-pool. The more participants, the greater the Ethereum rewards!

ETHEREUM REWARDS

80% of the prize-pool goes directly to the holders of the winning cards. The remaining 20% goes towards the following round’s prize-pool to encourage consistent and active participation through the prospect of greater rewards. Once the card/s have been purchased, the card holder is an automatic participant in the next and all subsequent draws, as Ether-Arts’ cards have no limit to how many draws they are valid for. This entails that, once bought, a card has infinite opportunities to be chosen and has no restrictions placed on how many times it can be selected as a winning card. Therefore, cards purchased sooner have enormous potential for rewarding their owners over time.  

HOW MANY CARDS WILL BE ISSUED?

Each card issued has its own colour property. Although the paintings/artwork might be different, cards with the same colour property will have the same price and volume amount, also.
The colour properties are listed below.
ether-arts card color properties
Special Cards (Amber, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond) are not for sale and will be listed only for marketing purpose. Each special card has two recipe cards and a player with two recipe cards can get that particular special card for free. However, the supply is limited.

HOW MUCH ARE THE REWARDS?

Players who own both the winner cards will be the “first prize winners”. The first winners will share 45% of the total rewards fund and the rewards is equally divided if there is more than 1 winner. A player will be considered as the “second prize winner” if they own either of the two winner cards selected, with a shared reward of 35% of the prize pool. The remaining 20% of the reward fund is transferred to the next round's prize pool. This acts as a small motivator for new customers and ensures that the reward fund of the next round is not zero.